Monday, January 2, 2012

The Beginning of it All

Hello Everyone!

This is a sort of personal testing ground for me- where I will see if I can generate interest in my writing beyond my circle of friends (thank you all for being such loyal readers, incidentally) and hopefully begin the road to publication.
Last year I challenged myself to post 12 stories on Facebook, one per month- which I managed to pull off- and I will also post these stories here eventually- but now I've decided to up the ante a tiny bit.

52 stories.

Yep- 52 stories- averaging one a week (the first two will be posted together next week)

They also will be tied in together thematically- stories about all 50 states and the District of Columbia, with a framing story to tie them all together as a single anthology called "The Shark Chronicles"

The title idea comes from the fact that certain species of shark have to swim constantly to keep breathing since they have to aerate oxygen through gills that don't actively pump water like the gills of other fish, and the theme idea comes from achieving my goal of visiting all 50 states, which I was able to complete in March of last year.

So, over the next 52 weeks, I hope you will find sufficient pleasure in reading what I have to offer.

Thank you all

Crom Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment